Posted on 9 February, 2015, in Blog and tagged cancer, Child Cancer Awareness, childhood cancer, Childhood Cancer Awareness, LFCT, Little Fighters, Little Fighters Cancer Trust. Bookmark the permalink. 3 Comments.
Translate This Site?
- Visit our new Website/Blog
- Why are Children with Cancer in South Africa Dying in Unbearable Pain?
- Childhood Brain Cancer
- Can New Molecule Stop Cancer from ‘Tricking’ the Immune System?
- Childhood Cancer – What is to Blame for It?
- We Have MOVED!!
- Dedicated to Those Who Are Missing Someone Today
- Wishing You A Joyous Festive Season
- Crazy Nomad 🚴 Ride for Cancer Kids 🚵♂️
- Crazy Nomad Crazy Fundraising Tour
👼🏼 🎗️Never Forgotten🎗️ 👼🏿
Our Little Fighters
Dictionary of Cancer Terms
Click pic to go to the NCI Dictionary of Cancer Terms ~ a resource with 7,752 terms related to cancer and medicine
LFCT on TwitterMy Tweets
Little Fighters Wordpress Community
- Follow Little Fighters Cancer Trust on WordPress.com
Our Blog has once again - for the 3rd year running - been ranked among the Top Childhood Cancer Blogs on the internet for 2018! Feedspot Influential Blog Rank: #4
Our Blog has been ranked among the Top 75 Childhood Cancer Blogs on the internet for 2017! Feedspot Influential Blog Rank: #5
Our Blog has been ranked among the Top 100 Cancer Blogs on the internet for 2016! Feedspot Influential Blog Rank: #57
The Little Fighters Cancer Trust was awarded the Wordpress Family Award by our peers as an acknowledgement of our support of and contribution to the WP Community.
Blogs I Follow
- 209,315 hits