Wishlist Wednesday: Office/Shop Equipment
Most of you know by now that we are moving the Little Fighters Cancer Trust Office & Pre-Loved Goods Charity shop just up the road on the Saturday 15th July – and because the premises to which we are moving are quite a bit bigger (YAY!!) so that we can fit everything in comfortably, it DOES mean that we need some Furniture & Fittings for our new space (see list lower down).
While we usually do our bit for our Little Fighters and their Families on Mandela Day via our Mandela Day Project, this year it is US who need help. If any of you in the Paarl area are still looking for something to do as your Mandela Day Activity (67 minutes for Mandela), we are in need of your help!
We need a LOT of hands-on help from 14-20 July
- Help pack
- Help move (only two buildings down the road!)
- Put up shelving
- Build desks and counters
- Clean and prettify
- Put up signage
Furniture & Fittings
- Front-of-shop Counter
- Office Chairs
- Clothing Rails
- Shelving Materials (Planks & Fittings)
- Stackable Storage Bins
- Office Trash Bins
Other Ways You Can Help
- Do a second-hand drive among staff, friends and family and deliver your donation, price, record the stock and pack out on shelves
- We are in urgent need of shelving and clothing rails, a front-of-shop counter, a couple of desks and tables.
- If you perhaps have any of these items that you are willing to donate we will gladly take them off your hands.
- Alternatively you could make a financial donation for us to buy what we need (please mark all financial donations “Mandela Day Donation“)
Donate Other Consumables for our Little Fighters
Our Little Fighters are currently in need of your donations of:
* Disposable diapers, sizes 5 and 5+
* Small size adult diapers
* Non-perishable food
* New children’s clothing, all sizes
You can also spend our #67Minutes clearing your home or office of items which you do not need or want, and donate to us for sale in our Pre-Loved Charity Shoppe. Funds raised will assist us greatly in provding for the varied and constant needs of our #littleFighters and Families. Reference: Mandela Day Donation
To ensure you partner with the Little Fighters Cancer Trust to make a difference, please contact us as soon as possible to confirm your involvement!
Contact Mandie on:
Office Hours: 021 870 1282
Cell: 073 729 6155
The Little Fighters Cancer Trust is a registered NPO with PBO status. This affords private and corporate donors the taxation benefits as set out in Section 18A.
BEE score points are also accumulated.
Trust Reg No: IT2817/2010
NPO No: 089 376
PBO No: 930037657
Account Holder: Little Fighters Cancer Trust
Bank: FNB Paarl Mall
Account No: 62380183013
Branch code: 250057
Swift code for international donations: FIRNZAJJ
Trust Reg No: IT2817/2010
PayPal – Donations
Posted on 12 July, 2017, in Blog and tagged 67 minutes for Mandela, childhood cancer, Children with Cancer, LFCT, Little Fighters, Little Fighters Cancer Trust, mandela day, paediatric cancer, Pediatric cancer, thank you, Wishlist Wednesday. Bookmark the permalink. Leave a comment.